Student Research Consortium - Accepted
The list of accepted Student Research Consortium (SRC) entries for this year appear below. Authors will present these during the conference.
Accepted SRC Entries
- Disambiguation Keyboard for Blind
Neel Koradia and Simran Pandey
- Evaluation of Thumb-Movement Alternacy for Two-Thumb Input in Marathi Soft Keyboard Layouts
Santanu Dutta, Nimish Maravi, and Bhakti Bhikne
- How useful is 360-degree view for Cognitive Mapping?
- Probabilistic Modeling of Swarachakra Keyboard for Improved Touch Accuracy
Nikhil Wani, Adarsh Patodi, and Sumit Singh Yadav
- Three Sixty Degree Vision Interfaces : Evaluation of Performance and Eye Movements
Aniruddh Ravipati and Ambika Shahu
- Unifying E-Commerce and Markerless Mobile Augmented Reality Using Real-time Face Tracking and Head Pose Estimation
Anuradha Welivita, Nanduni Nimalsiri, Ruchiranga Wickramasinghe, and Upekka Pathirana
- Use of ICT for behavioral change in dietary habits
Ashish Jain, Priyanka Arora, and Umang Luhadia